< Precautions measures to prevent spreading Novel Coronavirus>
1. Risk Factors : Respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough and feel difficulty when breathing after visiting Wuhan, China within the last 14 days.
2. How to avoid infection
- Keep out of any contact with poultry or wild animals and don't visit a market when visiting China.
- Keep out of any contact with people who are unwell or showing respiratory symptoms such as fevers and coughs.
3. Prevention Rules
- MUST wash your hands with running water for more than 30 seconds.
- MUST cover your coughs or sneezes with sleeves.
- MUST wear a mask when visiting hospital.
- MUST notify your overseas travel history to doctor or medical staffs.
4. If you are suspicious of contracting an infectious disease, please make a call to KCDC(T.1339) or Ms. Nankyung Kim(T.2107) instead of visiting hospital.