2020 Session : January 20th (Mon.) – March 6th (Fri.)
The online application is open during the designated periods only.
- Create an account with your email address
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates (ex. Diploma, Certificate of Enrollment/Graduation, etc.)
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English)
* Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted)
- Check GIP eligibility requirements. GIP is only for undergraduate seniors or for master’s degree students. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements application forms will not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate two preferred laboratories in the application form and upload research plan. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- By applying for the GIP program, you are agreeing to abide by GIST regulations and Korean law. Failure to abide by GIST regulations or Korean law will result in immediate dismissal at your own expense.
- Each individual School/Department has their own process to select interns, and the Section of International Cooperation (SIC) has no ability to influence that process or to alter the decision. Furthermore, SIC is not provided with any information regarding why an applicant may or may not have been selected.