The Office of International and Public Affairsserves GIST international students and scholars.
The Gwangju International Center recruits trainees to participate in the “2020 Employment Training Program”. Through strengthening capabilities of expats in Gwangju and Jeollanamdo, we would like to increase the employment rate of foreigners, build a labor pool of outstanding foreign workers as well as help expats settle in Gwangju and Jeollanamdo.
○ Number of Trainees : 26 expats in Gwangju and Jeonnam Province
○ Requirement : At least a TOPIK Level 3 or KIIP Level 4 of Korean proficiency
○ Recruitment Schedule :
- Submit Application Form: By November 2nd
- On-/Off line Interview: Within 1-2 days from the submission
- Final Announcement: Within 1-2 days from the interview
○ Language: Korean
○ Registration Form: >> Click Here <<
[GIC] November 3 (Tue.) 17:00-18:00 (60') Orientation
[Online] November 4 (Wed.) 16:00-17:30 Korean CV
[Online] November 5 (Thu.) 16:00-17:30 Korean Introduction Letter
[Online] November 6 (Fri.) 16:00-17:00 Speech I
[Online] November 9 (Mon.) 16:00-17:30 Business Korean
[Online] November 10 (Tue.) 16:00-17:30 Speech II
[Online] November 11 (Wed.) 16:00-17:30 Business Korean
[GIC] November 12 (Thu.) 17:00-18:00 Completion Ceremony
※ We will provide the Test Interviews only for those who attend all the program and submit all the reports.
- Classes and educational materials
- Certificate of completion (when you attend more than 5 times excluding the orienataion and completion ceremony)
[Excellent trainee] (Full Attendance & Assignment Submission)
- Souvenir and awards of Chief or Executive Director of GIC
- Priority to become a staff in GIC events and GIC International Internship Program (Document Selection)
- Recommendation for recruitments in other organizations (※If they advertise for help)
- Deposit : 20,000 won
- Purpose : Operate the deposit system to promote trainees to participate faithfully
※ If you attend more than 3 times, you will get 100% refund.
Jeongmin LEE, International Support Team, Gwangju International Center
☎️ 062-226-2732 / firstname.lastname@example.org