- Sending second-year undergraduates with certain qualifications to take summer sessions at universities abroad (6 to 8 units)
- Course grades obtained at universities abroad will be transferred as GIST credits. All letter grades will be recorded (including an F grade).
Included in the Scholarship
- Expenses covered by GIST: approx. 7,500,000 won (tuition, dormitory, and meals)
- Personal expenses: approx. 2,5000,000 won (air fare, visa application fees, and traveler’s insurance)
- Enrolled second- and third-year undergraduates (within 6 semesters of enrollment at time of going abroad)
- Total GPA 3.0 or above
- Authorized English test scores: TOEIC 750 or above, TOEFL iBT 80 or above (Boston University requires iBT 84 or above)
- Excludes students who have received an academic warning, or have cancelled out of previous summer sessions after being selected.
Schedule of Events
Schedule of Events - Events, Summer Sessions(UC Berkeley, Cambridge, Boston)
(UC Berkeley, Cambridge, Boston)
|Public notification and acceptance of applications
Must have valid English test scores during application period
|Course registration(Refer to the guidelines)
|Tuition and dormitory payments
|Preparing for visa application and interview
|Taking summer sessions
UC Berkeley (8 weeks), Boston Univ. (6 weeks), Univ. of Cambridge (5 weeks)
The schedule and operations are subject to change at the request of the universities.