- SAP (Study Abroad Program) is an exchange program where GIST University sends around 10 students annually to universities abroad that have an exchange agreement with GIST. Those students complete the regular curriculum offered at that university.
- Course grades obtained at universities abroad will be transferred as GIST credits. All letter grades will be recorded (including an F grade).
Included in the Scholarship
- 25,000,000 won will be provided for each selected student.
- Enrolled third- and fourth-year undergraduate students (within 8 semesters of enrollment at the time of going abroad)
- Total GPA at the time of application (for UC Berkeley: 3.5 or above, for Caltech: 3.7 or above)
- Valid authorized English test scores at the time of application: TOEFL iBT score (90 or above for UC Berkeley / 110 or above for Caltech)
Schedule of Events
Schedule of Events - Events, UC Berkeley(for spring semester), Caltech(for fall semester)
(for spring semester)
(for fall semester)
|Public notification and acceptance of applications
|Application review and interviews
|Announcement of selected applicants
|Transfer of necessary documents to universities
Caltech applicants may also apply for UC Berkeley at the appropriate time.
An online interview supervised by Caltech may be required for Caltech applicants.