- Create an account with your email address
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result
* Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted)
- Check GIP eligibility requirements. GIP is only for undergraduate seniors or for master’s degree students. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements application forms will not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate two preferred laboratories in the application form and upload research plan. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- By applying for the GIP program, you are agreeing to abide by GIST regulations and Korean law. Failure to abide by GIST regulations or Korean law will result in immediate dismissal at your own expense.
2018 Session : February 1st – March 16th
The online application is open during the designated periods only.