Notice List


General Guide to Extension of Status 2018

Page info

Name 최고관리자 Date18-02-05 09:37 Hit103 Comment0




Letter of Financial Support & Residence are available at the Section of Student Affairs (Balgeumi Choi, 최발그미)

Certificate of Enrollment and transcript are available from the self-service machine located by the cafe in the library.


Students who are visiting the Gwangju Immigration Office individually, are required to have the Letter of Confirmation, which must be signed by one of the officer at the Section of International Cooperation. 

The form is available at Campus Life -> Application Forms


Please see the attachment for the required documents to change one's status.



Comment list

No comment